May 2016 Update:
We are pleased to announce a new partnership between the Robert Thirsk School Society and Martinizing by Stephen Cleaners. When you take your drycleaning to their locations and identify yourself as a Robert Thirsk High School supporter, 10% of your cost will be donated back to the Society. All funds generated by the Society are disbursed back to school clubs and departments through and application process. We appreciate any support that you could give to this partnership
Menchie’s is a proud supporter of local groups and now 15% of every Partner purchase at Menchie’s will go directly back to Robert Thirsk High School!
Menchie’s offers the following items, all of which are included in this promotion:
- Frozen Yogurt,
- Even Team/Birthday/Group Parties!
In order to participate you will need to pick up a Partnership Card from the school. Make sure you bring the Partnership Card with you every time you visit Menchie’s and 15% of every purchase will go back to the school at the end of the program.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and runs until March 31st, 2016. Every visit counts and there is no maximum, so bring your Partnership Card and visit often!
Allstate Fundraising Program
Want to see if you can save money on your insurance, while also helping the Robert Thirsk School Society (RTSS) raise funds for important school resources, projects and events?
The Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency has partnered with RTSS, and will provide RTSS with $25 for every qualified no obligation quote we generate!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Download the Quote Sheet
- Complete the Quote Sheet
- Submit the Quote Sheet by either:
- Scanning it and emailing it to Calgarynorthwest@allstate.ca;
- Faxing it to Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency at 403-239-3716;
- Dropping it off at Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency at #305, 150 Crowfoot Crescent NW; or
- Dropping it off at the Robert Thirsk High School office, and our Fundraising Coordinator will submit it directly and confidentially to Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency.
- Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency will then generate a quote and contact you with the results.
Please note that you are under no obligation to purchase insurance from Allstate if you receive a quote. You can expect to be treated respectfully, with confidentiality, and without persistent sales calls.
To qualify to participate, you must:
- Reside in Alberta;
- Be 25 years old or older;
- Own an home and/or vehicle;
- Not hold any current, valid Allstate insurance policies;
- Submit only one Quote Sheet per household.
Calgary Northwest Allstate Agency will know that you are part of this fundraising program by the Robert Thirsk School Society identification mark at the bottom of the Quote Sheet, and will apply your quote towards their donation to RTSS.
Thank you for helping us to raise funds that will be used to enrich your student’s experience at Robert Thirsk High School!