Documents & Resources for Everyone
- Please review the Connect Communicator – 2016-2017 for a summary of school events, activities, and other important communication.
- You can review the Student Introduction to the W Project for an overview of the W-Project.
- Student Passport – provides an overview of the W-Project for all grades and includes links to all assignments. Note that, sometimes, you may demonstrate understanding of the CALM outcomes in ways beyond Connect. The W Project Supplementary Passport is meant as a way to document this demonstration and can provide an opportunity to replace W-Project assignments or sections.
- All assignments must be submitted on Iris. Not only does Iris permit the development of a portfolio that reflects the your growth, development, and ongoing reflection but it also facilitates smooth transitions from one Connect teacher to another and permits you to maintain responsibility for your progress.
- All of you are encouraged to attend Wellness & CSI Talks scheduled during Focus throughout the year. Also watch for Learning Clicks presentations that address scholarship information.
The W Project Activities by Grade
- Thrive Project
- Sexual Health Sessions – Pre-Quiz, Post-Quiz, & Reflection
- Career Portfolio – Matchmaker, Cover Letter, Resume, References, & Job Application
- Update Learning Plan
- Update Career Matchmaker, Cover Letter, Resume, & References
- Mock Interview
- Wellness Inquiry
- Financial Literacy 101
- Financial Portfolio
- Living on Your Own Inquiry
- Money Mentors Sessions
If you are in grade 11, you need to attend Wellness & CSI Talks scheduled during Focus throughout the year. Also watch for Learning Clicks presentations to gain information on scholarships and paying for post-secondary studies.