Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 26th from 3:30-8pm and on Friday, October 27th from 8 – 2 pm. We encourage students and parents to attend conferences together as all of us have an important role to play in this conversation.
- If your child is in Grade 10, please book a conference with only the Connect Teacher and not all of the Core teachers. The Connect Teacher has detailed information about progress in the core subjects and the core teachers will be available in the same room to answer specific questions if that is required.
- If your child is in Grade 11 or 12 and enrolled in all “semestered” courses, please schedule meeting times with Subject Teachers as required. We encourage you to stop and meet your child’s Connect Teacher if you have not already done so.
- Staff from the complementary areas (Career and Technology Studies, Fine Arts, Global Studies, Phys Ed) at all grade levels (10-12) are also available for interviews.
- If your child has an Individual Program Plan, you will note that the plan is designed in IRIS, the same program that is used for the student learning plans – the teachers continue to gather data over the course of the year and count on input from you and your child to update this plan. A copy of your student’s IPP will be coming home before conferences.
- If your student is in The Learning Program please book a conference with Ms. Cowley under The Learning Program. These conferences are scheduled for 20 minutes each.
School Conferences are booked through your “My CBE Account”. https://webapps.cbe.ab.ca/myaccount/Account/LogOn/