Lockers and locks are assigned for all grades and mini lockers to students taking Physical
Education. Please ensure that you use your locks as the school does not assume
responsibility for items lost or stolen from lockers. Any locker malfunction should be
reported immediately to the school office.
It is important to note that:
- Lockers and padlocks are the property of the Calgary Board of Education.
- You are responsible for care, damage and cleanliness of your locker. Let’s keep our school looking and smelling new!
- School Administration has the authority to do locker searches for just reason or cause.
- You should only use the locker you are assigned.
- A fee will charged for padlocks not returned at year end.
- Additionally, CBE Policy 6014 Student Searches states that if there is reasonable grounds the following may be subject to search; students, school desks, lockers, storage areas used by students, articles and objects belonging to students on school board premises or during off-site activities including backpacks, clothing, purses, suitcases , coat bags and electronic information resources used by students.