What We Stand For
Key Club is an international student-led organizations which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
We are caring and committed leaders transforming communities worldwide.
The core values of Key club are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness
- To develop initiative and leadership
- To provide experience in living and working together
- To serve the school and community locally and globally
- To develop citizenship and character
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities
What We Do
Key Club International is the high school organization sponsored by Kiwanis International. High school student’s members of Key Club perform acts of service in their communities. We learn leadership skills by running meetings, planning projects and holding elected leadership positions. Key Club brings together all members’ efforts and energies into an area that makes an international impact.
We run and are a part of some amazing initiatives, including (but not limited to):
- Sandwich Making for the Alex Center
- Blood Drives
- Christmas Hampers
- The Teddy-Bear Toss
- Bake Sales
- Global Projects
- Helps those in need!
- Make long lasting friends
- Boosts your university application
- Great addition to your resume
Bring Friends! Meetings are every Tuesday at lunch in Room 326